Do you want to make it easier for your customers and clients to locate your website? If so, you need to have a strong search engine optimization campaign. This includes off-page SEO. What is off-page SEO, and why does it matter? Remember to rely on a professional who can help you orchestrate a strong digital marketing campaign.
What Is Off-Page SEO?
According to information published by HubSpot, off-page SEO covers all actions you take outside of your website that influence your ability to rank well. Of course, you need to think about the quality of your website, but you also need to take actions away from your website that can increase your online visibility.
This is important because they can help you drive more visitors to your website. According to a case study completed by SearchEngineLand, one of their clients saw a steady increase in organic traffic due to a strong SEO campaign. Now, that specific client ranks in the top five for a number of important terms, driving quality traffic to the website that improves their conversion rates.
The Most Important Parts of Off-Page SEO
Clearly, off-page SEO is important because it can help you improve your rankings. There are a number of actions, factors, and areas that fall under the umbrella of off-page SEO. They include:
- Link Building: Link building is critical. Websites need to have quality backlinks that drive visitors to the website. If someone places a link on their website that points back to your website, this is a backlink. The more backlinks you have, the better you will rank.
- Social Media: You should also use social media to amplify your online visibility and drive traffic to your website. You might share links to your website, articles, and blog posts.
- Content Marketing: Even though you might post content on your website, you can also post content off of your website as well. This could include images and videos you share on social media and through email.
- Referring Domains: You should also think about the quality of the domains that are pointing back to your website. Some links are worth more than others, and links coming from authority pages will be worth more than links coming from other websites.
- Relevance: You need to make it easier for search engines to figure out what your website is about. The easier it is for search engines to interpret your information, the easier it will be to get the right traffic flowing to your website.
- Anchor Text: If someone places a link back to your website, they need to use the right anchor text. The words with the link attached need to be related to your website.
Because there are so many moving parts, you should rely on a professional who can help you.
Trust a Professional for Help with Your SEO Campaign
If you want to optimize your digital marketing campaign, rely on a professional who can help you with off-page SEO. This can dramatically increase the quality of your website traffic.